- Our take: designed to serve hot water into a mate cup, this thermos is an elegant way to serve guests coffee or tea in style
- Stylish piece for the bar cart
- Handle for easy pouring
- Stainless steel thermos wrapped in leather and finished with a hand stitch
- Insulates and retains temperature - keeps liquids hot or cold for 24 hours
- Remove leather top to access press and pour spout
- Remove spout to pour straight from thermos
- 1L capacity
- Drink safe - leather can get wet
Full-grain vegetable tanned cow leather sourced from Paraguay
- Made in Paraguay
In Stock: Purchase an item in stock and we ship next business day.
Out of Stock: If the product is out of stock, you can still purchase the item and we will have it made to order. Please expect 6-8 week lead time.
*A member from the Bati team will email you the day of your order to confirm details.
- 11.5" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 3.5" (H)
Conditioning: To improve quality, tone and feel of the leather, condition twice a year or as needed by applying Vasoline to a microfiber glove or cloth and massaging it evenly onto the leather. Bati's vegetable-tanned leather absorbs moisture and natural oils and takes on a darker, richer tone afterwards. *Conditioning is a great way to blend together the various marks and imperfections of the leather and bring out the natural patina.
Liquids: Bati leather can get wet! Our leather is treated with organic ingredients that make it water resistant. Before making the goods, we actually wet the hide with a sponge and stretch the leather out to make it softer. So don't worry if the leather gets wet, just let it dry out. *Condition the leather from time to time after exposure to water.
Spills & Stains: Bati leather is durable and tough to stain. Stains appear more prominently on lighter leather colors. Treat stains promptly with a damp cloth and wipe clean. If treated quickly, most spills will not leave a stain. If marks or stains do persist, soak a sponge in lemon juice and rub the affected area with force. *After cleaning, you can condition the stain and the surrounding area to even out the tone.
Washing: Hand wash clean and try not to wet the leather. For tough areas, soak with soapy water and let sit. Rinse clean and let dry.