*MADE TO ORDER*
Lead Time: 6-8 weeks (if item is not in stock)
- Our take: the secret sauce to the perfect Summer beach day
- 28Q / 26.5L cooler holds 36 cans and keeps drinks cold for days
- Two sturdy, retractable handles allowing for easy transport
- Removable lid
- #2 is set of 3 (La Fiesta, La Playa, La Familia)
What happens when the leather gets wet?
- After use, the leather will be wet from the condensation. This is normal and totally OK! We actually wet our leather hides and stretch them before making the goods to improve the malleability of the material. Simply empty the water and ice, place the cooler in a warm place under the sun, and let dry. See what the tone looks like the next day :)
- We recommend conditioning with mink oil before / after every other use to help the leather develop its natural, gorgeous patina.
- Natural leather is treated with organic tannins to make water resistant.
- Before shipping, leather cooler is further conditioned with mink oil to moisturize the leather, improve the tone and make even (more) water resistant.
- Full-grain vegetable tanned cow leather sourced from Paraguay
- Made in Paraguay
- 20" (L) x 11" (W) x 14" (H)
In Stock: Purchase an item in stock and we ship next business day.
Out of Stock: If the product is out of stock, you can still purchase the item and we will have it made to order. Please expect 6-8 week lead time. We're perfectionists, and our handmade process can take some time (the large tray alone takes 2-3 days to make) - so we appreciate you understanding!
*A member from the Bati team will email you the day of your order to confirm details.
Conditioning: To improve quality, tone and feel of the leather, condition leather as needed by applying mink oil to a microfiber glove or cloth and massaging it evenly onto the leather. Bati's vegetable-tanned leather absorbs moisture and natural oils and takes on a darker, richer tone afterwards. *Conditioning is a great way to help the leather develop a natural, gorgeous patina.
Liquids: Bati leather can get wet! Our leather is treated with organic ingredients that make it water resistant. Before making the goods, we actually wet the hide with a sponge and stretch the leather out to make it softer. So don't worry if the leather gets wet, just let it dry out.
Spills & Stains: Bati leather is durable and tough to stain. Stains appear more prominently on lighter leather colors. Treat stains promptly with a damp cloth and wipe clean. If treated quickly, most spills will not leave a stain. If marks or stains do persist, soak a sponge in lemon juice and rub the affected area with force. *After cleaning, you can condition the stain and the surrounding area to even out the tone.
Washing: Hand wash clean and try not to wet the leather. For tough areas, soak with soapy water and let sit. Rinse clean and let dry.